Today we’re sharing the perfect no-sew garland for Summer. This sweet little watermelon decor is so cute you’ll want to use it for a Summer party or just hang it up in your office to enjoy all day long!
Supplies: red and green felt, scissors, hot glue, string, and a fine tip black Sharpie.
1. Cut circles out of the red and green felt. We used two different glasses to trace circles before cutting them out. Be sure to make the green circles slightly bigger than the red.
2. Cut each circle in half.
3. Hot glue the semi-circles together to create the watermelon shape.
4. Use a fine tip black Sharpie to draw the watermelon seeds.
5. Flip the completed watermelon slices over and add two dots of hot glue to the back. Quickly press the string to the hot glue dots.
6. Hang your garland and enjoy!
Looking for more watermelon-inspired ideas? Click here!