Today we’re sharing another super cute Halloween DIY! These Mummy Juice Boxes are perfect for a party or even just a packed lunch for your kiddo! Here’s how we made them…
Supplies: juice boxes, white fabric, scissors, hot glue, and googly eyes.
1. Cut 1/4″ notches into the white fabric and use your hands to rip the fabric into strips.
2. Remove the straws from the backs of the juice boxes and set aside.
3. Wrap the fabric strips around the juice boxes, securing with hot glue every few times around.
4. Add googly eyes with hot glue and pull the fabric a little around them to tuck them in.
5. Place the straws nearby so little hands can grab and go!
Aren’t they sweet? What other fun Halloween projects are you working on? We’d love to hear!