Looking for a fun game for your little ones that doesn’t involve a screen? This felt memory game is perfect for keeping kiddos busy at home AND in the car! Here is how to make your own…
Supplies: 1 piece of black felt, 1 piece of white felt, 8 pieces of colorful felt, fabric scissors, and glue.
1. The white piece of felt will be your board. Set it aside.
2. The black piece of felt will be the backing to each “card.” Cut the piece of black felt into quarters. Then cut each quarter into quarters. You will have 16 rectangles of black felt. Round each rectangle out to create ovals (see photos for example).
3. Cut fun shapes out of the colorful felt. 2 of each shape to match within a color.
4. Glue the shapes onto the black ovals. Let dry.
5. Mix up the “cards” and fill up the board, shape side down. Get to playing!
The felt on felt helps the pieces stay on the board so it’s a perfect game for car rides!
What do you think? Would your little one like a memory game like this? How about this one? 😉