Happy Friday! Today we’re sharing a deliciously festive cocktail that’s perfect for your upcoming holiday parties (or just a quiet night home on the couch watching Christmas movies!).
1. Use a knife to spread the frosting around the rim of the martini glass.
2. Place a few candy canes in a Ziploc bag and seal shut. Crush the candy canes using a hard object like a rolling pin or the bottom of a glass jar.
3. Pour the crushed candy canes onto a round plate.
4. Dip the martini glass rim into the crushed candy canes until all of the frosting is covered.
5. Add Kahlua, vodka, and creamer to the glass.
6. Stir with a candy cane and enjoy!
Check out the timelapse video below to see exactly how we made them:
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! We have a little treat for you to enjoy this weekend and get you into the holiday spirit! This peppermint martini is absolutely delicious and oh so festive. Check out the blog for the full tutorial. [Link in profile] #pressplay #holidays #cocktails #drinks #flashesofdelight #tgif #friday #christmas #peppermint #candycane #kahlua #martini #peppermint #thehappynow #instagood #timelapse #yum #diy #thatsdarling #darlingweekend #smirnoff @smirnoffus @kahluaus
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!