Here on the East Coast it is suddenly feeling like Summer! To celebrate, we created some felt lemons for a Summery garland! Here’s how…
Supplies: green felt, yellow felt, scrapbook paper, scissors, and glue.
1. Create a template from a piece of scrapbook paper.
2. Trace the template onto the yellow felt.
3. Cut out the lemon shapes from the felt and set aside.
4. Cut leaves from green felt.
5. Glue some leaves to the lemons, leaving some leaves as extra.
6. Attach lemons and leaves to a string to make a garland or spread them out across a table as a runner! (Or use them to decorate a lemonade stand!)
Who else is excited for Summer?! Happy crafting!