It’s no secret that we love making felt flowers, but we’ve gone to a new level with these miniature versions! A handful of mini flowers and some floral wire are all you need to create these adorable DIY napkin rings. They are perfect for any gathering around the dinner table and can be personalized with a variety of colors. Keep scrolling to find out how to easily make your own!
Supplies: felt, floral wire, hot glue, and scissors.
1. Cut a long piece of floral wire and wrap it around a cylindrical object to create an even circle. Wrap the wire around the object as many times as you can, and slide the loop off of the object when you run out of wire. Secure the ends and keep the loop from uncoiling by wrapping them tightly around the loop (as seen in the middle photo above).
2. Create your felt flower. We linked to four different felt flower tutorials in this post, if you’d like to see. For these napkin rings, we made miniature versions of two different felt flowers that are no more than an inch or an inch and a half in diameter.
3. Cut two leaves out of green felt. Put hot glue on the bottom of a felt flower and attach it to one of the leaves.
4. Add hot glue to the second leaf and press it onto the under side of the wire ring.
5. Add more hot glue to the bottom of the leaf with a flower on it and press it onto the top of the wire ring. The napkin ring should be sandwiched between the two leaves.
Repeat these steps until you’ve created as many napkin rings as you’d like!
These napkin rings would be perfect to set the table for Thanksgiving dinner! Make a set of matching rings or use a variety of colors to match whatever theme you’re going for.
These would also make great hostess gifts or even add a DIY touch to a wedding reception.
Have a wonderful week, everyone! Happy crafting!