Planning a Halloween party? We have the perfect (and most affordable) accessory for you…
We found these skeleton hands at Dollar Tree in the Halloween party section. They came in a pack of two and were labeled salad tongs! How hilarious is that?!
(We had a lot of fun with these guys during the photoshoot…how could we not?)
To create this graveyard cake you will need: chocolate box cake mix, chocolate frosting, and brownie box mix.
1. Bake the chocolate cake and let cool completely.
2. Bake the brownies and let cool.
3. Frost the cake with the chocolate frosting.
4. Cut a square of brownie and crumble with your hands or in a bowl with a wooden spoon. Sprinkle the crumbled brownie on top of the cake to create the look of dirt. Sprinkle more crumbled brownie around the cake plate if desired.
5. Stick a skeleton hand in the center of the cake (the taller the cake, the more supported the skeleton hand will be!).
That’s it! You are just a few dollars away from a deliciously spooky graveyard cake.
Stay tuned for more Halloween party ideas! And don’t forget to follow Vicky Barone on Instagram to catch more skeleton hands in action 🙂