Father’s Day is this Sunday! If you are looking for a sweet last-minute gift, we have just the idea for you: Create a DIY shadow sign message for Dad to let him know how much you love him!
Supplies: a piece of cardboard, a pencil, an X-acto knife, a camera, and a frame.
1. On the cardboard, trace the message you would like to share with Dad.
2. Using the X-acto knife, carefully cut the message out and discard cut-out pieces.
3. Have your little one stand outside and hold up the sign on a sunny day. Make sure the shadow is reading correctly on the ground! If it’s not, flip the sign around.
4. Take a picture of the shadow on the ground, making sure to get your sweet little one’s shadow in the photo as well.
5. Print and frame the photo and gift to Dad!
Such a sweet and simple DIY gift he is sure to love. For more gift ideas, check out this post!