We found our favorite centerpiece, perfect for the Thanksgiving table. This gold pumpkin planter was surprisingly easy to create and looks absolutely stunning!
Materials: a pumpkin, a knife, a spoon, metallic spray paint, a short vase, and fresh flowers.
1. Use a sharp knife to cut an opening in the top of the pumpkin, the same way you would when making a jack-o-lantern.
2. Use a spoon to scoop out the insides of the pumpkin and discard.
3. In a ventilated area (preferably outside), spray paint the pumpkin according to the directions on the can. Let dry completely.
4. Add water to the vase and try this flower arrangement trick before placing it in the bottom of the pumpkin (if the vase is wobbly or tilted, remove it from the pumpkin and use a spoon to scrape more off the bottom of the pumpkin to level it).
5. Trim the fresh flowers and add them one-by-one to the vase inside the pumpkin until you have the arrangement you like.
Isn’t it beautiful? Add this to your Thanksgiving table or place it on your front porch to welcome your holiday guests!