Happy Fri-YAY! We are so happy it’s the weekend that we are celebrating with this delicious frozen cocktail! This recipe is so simple, you’ll be cooling down with a pineapple in your hand in no time!
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1 cup ice
4 oz white rum
juice of 1 lime
Directions: blend all ingredients in a blender and serve in a pineapple cup!
To create the pineapple cup:
1. Cut off the top of the pineapple and set aside.
2. Run a knife around the inside of the pineapple, about 1/2″ from the edge.
3. Cut the inside diagonally twice (to create an X).
4. Use a spoon to scoop out the insides.
5. Cut away the hard inner core of the pineapple and discard. Use the rest of the pineapple for the recipe.
Garnish your tropical drink with pineapple wedges, lime slices, or lots of yummy fresh fruit!
Isn’t our little flamingo straw cute? Find out how to make it here!
Enjoy responsibly and have a fabulous weekend!