We can’t pass up a colorful garland no matter the holiday! This DIY Bunny Garland is no exception. All you need is some scrapbook paper and mini white pom poms to create these sweet little bunnies. For most of our garlands, we like to keep twine and mini clothes pins on hand. It’s so easy to swap out garlands depending on the season and store the ones not in use. Keep reading to learn how to make your own!
1. Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut rectangles out of the brown kraft paper.
2. Cut a triangle out of the bottom of each rectangle with scissors.
3. Draw a bunny shape onto a piece of kraft paper and cut it out. This will be your stencil.
4. Use the bunny stencil to trace the shape onto the pastel scrapbook paper and cut.
5. Glue the bunny shapes to the kraft paper flags and glue a pom pom to each bunny for the tail.
6. When the glue is dry, clip each flag to the twine using the mini clothes pins and hang your garland.
What are your favorite ways to decorate for Easter? Find even more fun Easter ideas here!