Good morning, party people! Today we’re sharing an easy and stunning New Year’s Eve DIY that will knock your Christmas socks off. These glittery mini champagne bottles need only TWO supplies and take no time at all to put together. We tied metallic curling ribbon to ours to make them extra festive! Here’s how to make your own…
Supplies: mini champagne bottles, spray adhesive, glitter, a shoe box, wax paper, and curling ribbon (optional).
1. In a well-ventilated area (preferably outside), coat a champagne bottle in spray adhesive.
2. Over a shoe box, sprinkle the glitter on the bottle to coat completely.
3. When the bottle is covered, set it down on wax paper to dry.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with the second champagne bottle, using the excess glitter that fell into the shoebox.
5. When the adhesive is dry, lightly tap the bottles on the bottom to remove the loose glitter.
6. Tie ribbons to the tops of the bottles et voila!
Set these glittery bottles out on a table for your guests to enjoy at midnight on New Year’s Eve, or send them home with everyone as a party favor!
These beautiful bottles of bubbly would make excellent bridesmaid gifts as well. Add them to a box of goodies and ask your most beloved girl friends to stand by your side on your big day!
What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? Anything exciting?