We have another tasty 21-and-over Popsicle that’s easy to throw together on a hot afternoon: Chocolate Raspberry Rumsicles. Oh and did we mention they’re healthy too? That’s right, they’re made with yogurt and fruit! Rum and chocolate are healthy too…right?
3 oz fresh raspberries (about 1/2 a carton)
3/4 cups of greek yogurt
2 oz flavored rum (we used vanilla, but you can use any flavor you like!)
dark chocolate candy melts
*optional: sugar, honey, or agave syrup for extra sweetness
1. In a blender, combine raspberries, yogurt, and rum.
2. Pour mixture into Popsicle mold.
3. Cover Popsicle mold with aluminum foil and make small slits over each Popsicle opening (this will hold the sticks up straight!).
4. Insert Popsicle sticks and place on a flat surface in the freezer. Freeze overnight.
5. Remove frozen Popsicles from mold and place on a plate or tray.
6. Melt candy melts in a bowl and scoop the melted chocolate into a Ziploc bag.
7. Cut a small tip off of the Ziploc bag and drizzle the melted chocolate over the Popsicles.
Garnish with the remaining raspberries if you’re feeling fancy!
Make sure you label these Popsicles clearly so they’re not accidentally given to kiddos!
Use more rum if you’d like, but eat them quickly as they melt much faster than alcohol-free Popsicles. Enjoy!