Today we bring you: The Easiest Last Minute Dessert There Ever Was. Also known as: Apple Turnovers! These four-ingredient wonders are sweet, delicious, and easy to throw together quickly. You might even have the ingredients for them in your fridge and pantry as you read this!
Ingredients: crescent rolls, an apple, cinnamon, and sugar.
1. Open the crescent rolls tube and spread out each triangle onto a cookie sheet.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar onto each triangle.
3. Peel an apple (optional!) and cut into slices.
4. Put an apple slice on the base of a triangle and roll it up towards the tip of the triangle.
5. Sprinkle more cinnamon and sugar on top.
6. Bake at 350 for 13-14 minutes or until golden brown.
These are a perfect last-minute treat to bring to a party or just to make on a cold afternoon. Bonus: they make your entire house smell like warm apple pie. Enjoy!