This delicious Fall cocktail could not get any easier. We added a shot of Iced Cake Vodka to a tumbler of apple cider to create this sweet vanilla apple cider treat. Serve it hot OR cold, both are to die for.
Ingredients: apple cider, flavored vodka, apple slices for garnish.
1. Mix apple cider and vodka.
2. Pour over ice (optional).
3. Garnish with an apple slice and a paper straw.
1. Slowly warm the apple cider in a sauce pan on the stove.
2. Add vodka to a tumbler or mug.
3. Add warm apple cider to the mug and stir.
3. Garnish with an apple slice or a cinnamon stick.
We hope you enjoy this Autumn treat. Follow Vicky Barone on Instagram and like on Facebook for more ideas and recipes!