Happy Friday! Today we’re sharing a fun rainbow favor that’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day! Here’s how to make your own and personalize them with Places for Faces!
Supplies: Rolos, rainbow Twizzlers, cellophane favor bags, and Places for Faces printable tags!
1. Add 5 or 6 Rolos to the bottom of the bag to create the gold at the end of the rainbow.
2. Line up Twizzlers in rainbow order and cut in half.
3. Add the rainbow Twizzlers to the bag (we used the favor bags that are for chocolate covered pretzel rods and they were the perfect size!).
4. Use Places for Faces to create personalized St. Patrick’s Day favor tags.
5. Print the favor tags from home, cut out, and fold in half.
6. Fold over the top of the cellophane bags and place the folded tags on top. Attach with hot glue, tape, or staples.
Your little ones will LOVE these colorful and sweet favors! Don’t forget to follow Places for Faces on Instagram for even more St. Patrick’s Day inspiration! And Check out Places for Faces today to get started creating your own personalized favor tags, thank you cards, cupcake toppers, and so much more.
Have a wonderful weekend!