This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission, but the price stays the same for you!
Happy Monday! How about a little sparkle to start your week off right? Thanks to Wilton and Places for Faces, we turned some chocolate cookies into gold coins for St. Patrick’s Day favors! Here’s how to make your own…
The above supplies contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission, but the price stays the same for you!
1. Cover your work space with aluminum foil or paper towels. Place cookies on top.
2. Spray cookies with gold mist according to directions. Let dry.
3. Flip the cookies over and spray again!
4. Use Places for Faces to create personalized favor treat bag tags. Print from home and cut out.
5. Put cookies into treat bags. Fold the Places for Faces tags in half and either hot glue or staple the sides shut.
We just LOVE how the cookies turned out! And the personalized Places for Faces tags add such a special touch.