Happy Friday! Today we’re sharing a sweet treat you can make (and play with!) this weekend. These tic-tac-toe boards are completely edible and so much fun to make and use. Here’s how…
Supplies: graham crackers, pink candy melts, red candy melts, candy conversation hearts, wax paper, a cookie sheet, and a Ziploc bag.
1. Melt pink candy melts in a wide bowl according to directions.
2. Break graham crackers into squares and dip into pink candy melts.
3. Shake off excess chocolate (use a spoon to spread or even it out if necessary) and lay graham crackers on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
4. Place in fridge to set.
5. Melt red candy melts and scoop into a Ziploc bag.
6. Cut off a small corner of the bag and squeeze out the candy melts onto the graham crackers to create the tic-tac-toe board lines.
7. After each graham cracker is covered, carefully lift each one up to help the red lines fall around the edges.
8. Place back into the fridge to set.
9. Once the chocolate has completely hardened, use conversation hearts to play tic-tac-toe!
The best part? When you’re all done playing, you get to eat the game for dessert!
We hope you have a wonderful weekend! Don’t forget to follow Vicky Barone on Instagram for more Valentine’s Day inspiration!