Happy Friday! We are only a week away from Christmas weekend! If you’re looking for some DIY gifts, these hot cocoa kits are personalized, delicious, and sure to please. Here’s how we made them using Places for Faces…
Supplies: glass jars with lids (we got these from AC Moore!), hot cocoa powder, candy canes, mini marshmallows, ribbon, scissors, a hole punch, and a Places for Faces printable.
1. Clean and dry the glass jars thoroughly.
2. Pour a packet of cocoa powder in the jar.
3. Crush candy canes and layer them on top of powder.
4. Add the mini marshmallows as the final layer and close the jars.
5. Use Places for Faces to create personalized gift tags!
6. Print out the gift tags, cut them out, and use a hole punch at the top for the ribbon.
7. Thread ribbon through the tags and tie them to the jars.
8. Give as gifts or enjoy for yourself!