Happy Friday! We’re only two days into December and we are already in the Christmas spirit! We loved the jack-o-lantern soda bottles we made with Places for Faces for Halloween so much that we decided to make them Christmas-themed. Here’s how to make your own reindeer soda bottles and top them off with personalized toppers from Places for Faces…
Supplies: glass bottles (ours are from Michaels), silver pipe cleaners, googly eyes, mini red pom poms, glue, Places for Faces, tape, scissors, and paper straws.
1. Clean your soda bottles thoroughly and let dry.
2. Use glue to attach googly eyes and pom poms to the bottles to create the reindeer faces.
3. Wrap the pipe cleaner around the neck of the bottle and bend it upwards to create antlers (twist smaller pieces around the tops of the antlers to create definition).
4. Use Places for Faces to create your own personalized dessert toppers.
5. Print out the template and cut out the faces.
6. Tape each one to a paper straw.
4. Add a drink and the straw to the bottle and enjoy!
Every DIY project is better with a little personality from Places for Faces! Head over to placesforfaces.com and get started making your own straw toppers, thank you notes, gift tags, and so much more. There are lots of holiday sticker options to choose from! How will you use Places for Faces?