Happy Thanksgiving week! Today we’re sharing a super easy, last-minute place card tutorial to spice up your Thanksgiving tablescape! Here’s how to make your own…
– Faux pears (we got ours at Marshalls, but you can find faux fruit at any craft store!)
– An X-acto knife
– White card stock
– A pen or marker (we used Tombow Dual Brush Pens)
1. Cut white card stock into small rectangles. Ours were about 2×3″
2. Use the X-acto knife to make a slit in the top of each of the pears.
3. Use a pen or marker to write names on each card (you can also print out name cards with your favorite font!).
4. Insert cards into pears and set on the table!
We hope you have the most wonderful Thanksgiving! For even more table setting ideas, click here!