This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission, but the price stays the same for you!
Happy National Chocolate Day! What a wonderful thing to celebrate, especially as we gear up for Halloween! Today we’re sharing a chocolaty treat you are sure to love. Keep scrolling to see how to cook up your own candy melt cupcakes!
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Melt candy melts in the microwave according to the directions on the package.
3. Scoop candy melts into a Ziploc bag and cut off one of the corners.
4. Pipe the candy melts onto the cookie sheet slowly to write words. This will take some practice so be patient! We filled up a full cookie sheet of lots of different words and phrases to make sure we got the best versions.
5. Set cookie sheet in refrigerator to harden.
6. Carefully peel away the wax paper (they are very fragile so you may break a few! That’s why it’s always good to have extra words!).
7. Place words into frosted cupcake and enjoy!
You can write in cursive or simply all caps like this BOO cupcake!
Of course we had to add some Places for Faces dessert toppers too! We love to add extra personality to each of our projects and Places for Faces helps us do just that! Check it out and get started making your own!
Just be warned…these cupcakes are so delicious, no one will be able to keep their hands off them. 😉