This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission, but the price stays the same for you!
Hooray for Friday! Today we’re sharing a sweet treat you can make for Halloween. Here’s how…
1. Melt candy melts in the microwave according to directions. Stir until smooth.
2. Scoop into a plastic bag and cut off the corner.
3. Lay Milano cookies on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
4. Take the cookies one at a time and place them on a plate where you will add the candy melts.
5. Pipe candy melts onto a cookie moving side to side until covered. Don’t be afraid to pour the candy melts past the cookie’s edges!
6. Once the cookie is covered, carefully lift it up by holding it from the top and bottom. This will help the candy melts fold over the sides.
7. Lay the cookie back in its place on the cookie sheet.
8. Quickly and carefully press candy eyes into the cookie.
9. Place cookie sheet in fridge until candy melts harden.
Eat and enjoy!
Aren’t they just the cutest little mummies? And they’re SO delicious. Happy Friday, everyone! Hope it’s wonderful.