Spring is suddenly here (well, almost!), and we are so thrilled! To celebrate, we’re sharing some easy felt tulips that you can turn into a garland, a pin, a bookmark, or anything you’d like!
Supplies: felt, scissors, and glue!
1. Cut a tulip shape out of a darker piece of felt.
2. Cut another tulip shape in a lighter shade of the first color. Make this piece slightly smaller than the first.
3. Cut a leaf shape out of a piece of green felt.
4. Use hot glue or tacky glue to glue the pieces together.
5. If you are making a garland, flip the tulips over and attach string to the backs of each using hot glue. Hang and enjoy!
How are you celebrating Spring? We’d love to hear!