Here’s a festive DIY for your New Year’s Eve party! These glittery mini party hats are super easy to make and are sure to delight your guests. Here’s how to make your own…
Supplies: plastic headbands, glittery scrapbook paper, pom poms, scissors, hot glue, and a mini party hat template (click on the image below to download the FREE template!)
1. Print out the template, cut it out, and trace it onto the glitter paper.
2. Cut the shape out of the glitter paper.
3. Put a line of hot glue on the tab of the party hat template, roll the paper into a cone, and press the tab onto the underneath of the other side. Hold together until the glue cools.
4. Attach the hat to the headband using hot glue.
5. Put a dot of hot glue on the top of the hat and add a pom pom.
That’s it! Set them out for your guests to choose from and have a happy New Year!
P.S. Add some faces to your hats with Places for Faces! Use the code MERRY2015 for 50% off templates and add some personality to your party!