We LOVE paper garlands! Especially this heart-filled one we made for Valentine’s Day. It adds the perfect loving touch to an office space, classroom, or even your kitchen! Hang it anywhere you want to spread the love.
Click on the templates below to download!
1. Download this heart template and this template with smaller hearts.
2. Feed the pink card stock into your printer and print the templates.
3. Use scissors to cut out the hearts.
4. Thread your sewing machine with white, pink, or red thread.
5. From the bottom tip of the hearts, to the top middle, feed each paper heart into the sewing machine one by one.
6. Hang your garland and enjoy!
[This post was shared on The Makers Link Party!]