Here’s a sweet and simple snack mix that’s pretty difficult to put down. You might even have all of the ingredients in your pantry so go ahead and whip this up right away! We saw this Valentine’s Snack Mix a few weeks ago and decided to put our own spin on it for St. Patrick’s Day with green M&Ms, green sprinkles, and Lucky Charms!
1. Separate the marshmallows from the Lucky Charms and set them aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix pretzels, popcorn, and cereal.
3. Melt candy melts, stirring frequently, until smooth.
4. Drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture and stir.
5. Drizzle more chocolate over the mixture until you reach your desired coverage.
6. Sprinkle M&Ms, marshmallows, and sprinkles over the top of the mixture before it cools and the chocolate hardens.
7. Give it all one last stir and let cool.
8. Store in an airtight container.
You can add anything you like to the snack mix to make it your own. Try different kinds of cereal, peanuts, almonds, and different flavors of M&Ms. We used mint M&Ms which added a fun flavor the to mix!
We have lots of fun St. Patrick’s Day ideas coming up so don’t forget to follow Vicky Barone on Bloglovin’ to keep up!