We made the sweetest cake toppers for Valentine’s Day! They are super easy to make and would make a nice touch to any Valentine’s Day treat. Try them in your heart-shaped pancakes, use them as a drink stirrer, or have them top off any cake, pie, or cupcake!
1. Cut your felt into different sized squares.
2. Fold one square in half and cut out half of a heart, with the fold as the center.
3. Unfold the square and trim the heart you just made!
4. Place the heart on top of another piece of felt in the same color and cut an identical heart underneath, using the top heart as a tracer.
5. Put a line of hot glue down the middle of one heart and place a cake pop stick on top.
6. Outline the heart with more hot glue and place the matching heart on top.
7. Repeat with different sized hearts in different colors.