M&M Pretzel Kisses make the best Valentines! We love to throw these sweet treats together for just about every holiday. They are so easy to make and are always a crowd favorite. Package them in a cellophane bag and add my “I’m Sweet on You, Valentine” free printable to make the perfect Valentines!
Ingredients: Pretzel Snaps (make sure you don’t get the butter flavored ones!), Hershey Kisses, and Valentine’s Day M&Ms.
1. Preheat oven to 200.
2. Arrange pretzels on a cookie sheet and place Kisses on top.
3. Bake at 200 for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and carefully push one M&M into each Kiss.
5. Place tray in refrigerator or freezer to set about 5-10 minutes.
6. Store in an airtight container or wrap in individual bags as Valentines!